This popular book includes 21 unique, hands-on sentence writing activities that your Kindergarten – 2nd grade students will love. Each activity includes step-by-step instructions, all activity related templates, prompts, and much more.
While your students are melting to the ground, using actual football call signs, or rocking out to nursery rhymes they will be learning to write their own complete sentences with ease. This is a best seller because of how effective these lessons are and how quick and easy they are to implement.
These Sentence Writing Activities Include:
• 60+ pages of interactive and fun sentence writing activities
• Lessons teaching the parts of a sentence
• Subject and verb recognition activities
• Writing activities aligned with the Common Core Standards
• Who – Did What – interactive games
• Beginner lessons teaching students to recognize a sentence verbally
• Incremental writing lessons transitioning from verbal to written activities
• Punctuation activities
• Motivating activities encouraging students to write their own creative sentences
• Re-enactments, manipulations, and activities teaching “does this make sense”
Click on the link below to view the table of contents and sample activities.
** Try It Before You Buy It **
Click here to view sample activities.
Order your copy today and start using these activities tomorrow!
Additional customer reviews for this product can be found on the www.TeachersPayTeachers.com website.
Item #: SS01…$14.95
Title: Just Write: A Sentence
Author: Kathryn Robinson