This unique program includes research skills worksheets for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students. This language arts program contains over 120 worksheets to teach students how to use dictionaries, encyclopedias, atlases, thesauruses, almanacs, and telephone books.
There are 30 weeks worth of practice in this binder. Each week has four worksheets, one sheet per day, with a minimum of three research questions per day. This binder is perfect for whole group or center based classrooms. Each lesson builds upon previous lessons. Therefore, a concept that is taught during the first week, will continue to be covered throughout the entire 30 weeks, helping to ensure retention.
This program includes:
- 30 weeks with 4 days per week of lessons
- Research skills for everyday writing and informational study
- Lessons on how to use dictionaries, encyclopedias, thesauruses, telephone books, atlases, and almanacs
- Lessons on using encyclopedias to locate information under multiple categories
- Instructions on how to search through a thesaurus for synonyms and antonyms
- Information and reference sheets to help with difficult concepts
- Each individual concept is covered repeatedly throughout the 30 weeks of lessons
If you would like to view the table of contents and sample activities from this program please click on the preview link below.
*** TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT ***
Click To View Table of Contents & Sample Worksheets
Order your copy today and start using these activities tomorrow!
This item is a hard copy item that will be shipped to your home or school. To view the digital version of this product please click on the link below.
Item #: JR01…$30.00
Title: Just Research Skills
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Three Ring Binder