This unique book includes 27 hands-on paragraph writing activities that your 2nd – 4th grade students will love. Each activity includes step-by-step instructions, all activity related templates, prompts, and much more.
These writing activities will have your students creating descriptive paragraphs with their own PlayDoh artwork, flashlights, music, candy, bugs, and much more.
This activity book includes numerous prompts and ideas to help students brainstorm and develop complete, focused paragraphs.
These Paragraph Writing Activities Include:
- 100+ pages of activities
- Topic sentence activities
- Concluding sentence development skills
- Descriptive writing activities
- Ways to use a variety of subjects to combine sentences and avoid repetitive information
- Thought organizational activities
- Multiple ways to teach students to remain concise and focused in their writing
- Detail building activities using a variety of pictures
- Developing support and maintaining focus on a main idea
- Brainstorming charts
- Venn diagram lessons
- Lessons and reference sheets explaining the difference between a topic sentence and a main idea
- Numerous hands-on and brain based activities
These paragraph structure writing activities include 100+ pages of prompts and ideas to help students to develop complete paragraphs. Activities including Venn diagrams and brainstorming charts will walk students through the paragraph writing process with ease.
These writing activities are a perfect compliment to any of our grade 2nd – 4th grade grade level writing programs.
Click on the link below to preview the table of contents and sample activities.
Order your copy today and start using these activities tomorrow!
To preview additional customer reviews, click here to visit our Teachers Pay Teachers online store.
Item #: PAR01…$19.95
Title: Just Write: A Paragraph
Author: Kathryn Robinson