These daily Kindergarten math worksheets were developed to supplement your current math series and to provide daily practice on a variety of math concepts. These, Common Core aligned, math worksheets circle a number of math concepts throughout the entire school year allowing for unprecedented concept retention.
This binder provides 10 weeks, with four days per week, of daily Kindergarten math practice. This program includes detailed instructions, all templates, reference sheets, and an answer key.
The following math concepts are covered during weeks 11 – 20:
- Telling time to the hour
- Judging AM and PM
- Filling in the pattern
- Addition and fact families
- Working with pennies and nickels
- Measuring with Unifix cubes
- Practice with ordinal numbers
- Measurement with non-standard measurement tools (i.e. paper clips and more)
- Working with over and under
- Open and closed figures
- Drawing, cutting, tracing and coloring a certain number of objects
- Working with number lines
- Number sense: grouping into two’s
- Reading a schedule
- Working with weight
This unique Kindergarten math program is very easy to implement and extremely effective. To view the table of contents and sample Kindergarten math worksheets please click on the link below.
This binder includes weeks 11 – 20 of the second grade math program. To view the other 20 weeks of practice please click on the links below.
Preview the full Kindergarten program by clicking on the links below.
Item #: MGK2…$49.95
Title: Just Turn & Share: Kindergarten Math (Weeks 11 – 20)
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Three Ring Binder