These daily Kindergarten math worksheets were developed to supplement your current math series and to provide daily practice on a variety of math concepts. These, Common Core aligned, math worksheets circle a number of math concepts throughout the entire school year allowing for unprecedented concept retention.
This binder provides 10 weeks, with four days per week, of daily Kindergarten math practice. This program includes detailed instructions, all templates, reference sheets, and an answer key.
The following math concepts are covered during weeks 1 – 10:
- Tracing an object
- Working with numerals “1 and 2”: drawing, cutting, tracing and coloring the number of objects.
- Working with one step patterns
- Practice with over and under
- Introduction of number charts and number lines
- Open and closed figures
- Practice with inside and outside
- Introduction of the analog clock
- Addition and fact families
- Working with pennies and nickels
- Measurement with Unifix cubes
This unique Kindergarten math program is very easy to implement and extremely effective. To view the table of contents and sample Kindergarten math worksheets please click on the link below.
This binder includes weeks 1 – 10 of the second grade math program. To view the other 20 weeks of practice please click on the links below.
Preview the full Kindergarten program by clicking on the links below.
Item #: MGK1…$49.95
Title: Just Turn & Share: Kindergarten Math (Weeks 1 – 10)
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Three Ring Binder