These unique, hands-on writing elaboration activities, lessons, and examples are perfect for 3rd – 6th grade. After implementing these fun activities your students will be able to write their own descriptive paragraphs, essays, and stories with ease.
The various writing lessons within this program employ numerous brain-based strategies to teach this skill.
This binder includes complete instructions for each activity as well as all the templates and game cards you will need.
- 150+ pages of unique writing games and activities not found anywhere else.
- Multiple workshops aligned with the Common Core Standards
- Numerous descriptive writing prompts throughout
- Lessons improving the quality of proper nouns, verbs, and precise language.
- Activities specific to expository, narrative, and persuasive writing.
- Lessons on how to create descriptive paragraphs, essays and stories.
- Numerous hands-on and physically interactive activities
- All the activities in this binder were developed and tested in actual classrooms across multiple grade levels.
- Activities that supplement our incremental grade specific writing programs.
- Brain-based strategies utilizing music, movement, and interaction
- Multiple reference and topic lists to encourage elaboration and details in your students writing
This book contains over 150 pages of activities. Order your copy today!
To view the table of contents and sample letters click on the link below.
This item is a digital download. If you would like this item as a hard copy shipped to your home or school please click on the link below.
Item #: DE01D…$27.95
Title: Just Write: With Details & Elaboration
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Digital Download