These daily first grade math worksheets were developed to supplement your current math series and to provide daily practice on a variety of math concepts. These, Common Core aligned, math sheets circle a number of math concepts throughout the entire school year allowing for unprecedented concept retention.
This binder provides 10 weeks, with four days per week, of daily first grade math practice. This program includes detailed instructions, all templates, reference sheets, and an answer key.
The following math concepts are covered during weeks 21 – 30:
- Addition and subtraction
- Fact families: doubles
- Odd and even numbers
- Place value: ones, tens, and hundreds
- Graphs: line and pie
- Time: reading schedules, AM and PM
- Fractions that equal 1 whole
- Algebra: solving for ‘n’
- Money: calculating change
- Greater than, less than and equal to
- Probability: more, less, and equally likely
- Weight: judging 1 pound, and metric system
- Expanded and standard form
- Open and closed figures
- Writing expressions
- Adding vertical fractions
- Transformations: flip, slide, turn and reflection
- Introduction to rounding
- Range and mode
- Calendar math
This unique first grade math program is very easy to implement and extremely effective.
To view the table of contents and sample first grade Common Core math worksheets click on the link below.
The complete first grade math centers program includes three binders. This item covers weeks 21 – 30. Click on the links below to view the remaining first grade math binders.
Item #: MG13…$49.95
Title: Just Turn & Share: 1st Grade Math (Weeks 21 – 30)
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Three Ring Binder