These daily first grade math worksheets were developed to supplement your current math series and to provide daily practice on a variety of math concepts. These, Common Core aligned, math sheets circle a number of math concepts throughout the entire school year allowing for unprecedented concept retention.
This binder provides 10 weeks, with four days per week, of daily first grade math practice. This program includes detailed instructions, all templates, reference sheets, and an answer key.
The following math concepts are covered during weeks 11 – 20:
- Addition and subtraction
- Fact families
- Ones, tens, hundreds and whole numbers
- Lessons on time: half-hour, duration of time, and reading schedules
- Reading pictographs, bar graphs, and line graphs
- Numerators and denominators in a fraction
- Working with money: pennies, nickels, dimes, change, and exchanging coins
- Algebraic thinking: ‘n’, switching operations
- Volume: cups, pints, quarts, gallons and liters
- Measurement: inches, feet and yards
- Working with weight: judging, least to greatest
- Odd and even numbers
- Congruence and similarity
- Greater than, less than
- Dividing objects
- 3-D figures
- Skip counting
- Probability: out of 2 and out of 6
- Expanded form
- Base of a pyramid
This unique first grade math program is very easy to implement and extremely effective.
To view the table of contents and sample first grade Common Core math worksheets click on the link below.
The complete first grade math centers program includes three binders. This item covers weeks 11 – 20. Click on the links below to view the remaining first grade math binders.
Item #: MG12…$49.95
Title: Just Turn & Share: 1st Grade Math (Weeks 11 – 20)
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Three Ring Binder