** This item is also available as a digital download: Digital Download – Algebra
These daily algebra worksheets for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade were developed to supplement any math series you may be using and can be easily implemented as centers as well.
These worksheets provide 30 weeks (4 days per week) of, Common Core aligned, math practice allowing your students to circle through a variety of algebra concepts throughout the school year.
This program includes:
* 30 weeks of daily worksheets – 4 days per week
* Informational reference sheets for your students
* Formulas and numerous examples
* Answer key
The following algebra concepts are covered:
* Week 1: Addition Patterns
* Week 2: Subtraction Patterns
* Week 3: Multiplication Patterns
* Week 4: Addition Patterns using ‘n’
* Week 5: Fact Family Patterns using ‘n’
* Week 6: Fact Family Patterns using ‘n’
* Week 7: Missing components
* Week 8: Missing components of increasing size
* Week 9: Missing components of increasing size
* Week 10: Double Patterns
* Week 11: Double Patterns
* Week 12: Triple Patterns
* Week 13: Reverse Calculations with Addition
* Week 14: Reverse Calculations with Subtraction
* Week 15: Reverse Calculations
* Week 16: Critical thinking Skills with ‘n’
* Week 17: Critical thinking Skills with ‘n’
* Week 18: Distance
* Week 19: Multiplication Patterns
* Week 20: Multiplication Patterns
* Week 21: Division Patterns
* Week 22: Using more than one letter
* Week 23: Addition & Subtraction with ‘n’
* Week 24: Exploring with ‘n’
* Week 25: More work with ‘n’
* Week 26: Lots more practice with ‘n’
* Week 27: Creating word problems
* Week 28: Number Play with two unknowns
* Week 29: Number Play with three unknowns
* Week 30: Manipulating unknowns
These math worksheets can be used in either 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade classrooms. The footer of each page has star levels corresponding to specific problems on that page indicating the complexity of each question and indicating which grade level should complete those questions. One star being the easiest problems on the page, two stars are mid-level problems, and three stars are the most complex. The star levels make differentiated learning within the same classroom extremely easy to implement.
Please click on the link below to view the table of contents and a variety of sample pages from this book.
This item is a hard copy format that will be shipped to your home or school. If you would like this as a digital download please click on the link below.
Order your copy today!
Item #: MC01…$32.00
Title: Just Turn & Share: Algebra
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Three Ring Binder
Common Core Standards: 3.OA.A.4, 3.OA.D.8, 3.OA.D.9,
3.MD.A.2, 4.OA.A.2, 4.OA.A.3, 4.MD.A.2, 5.OA.A.1, 5.OA.A.2
This item is part of a 16 topic Common Core math series. To view the complete program click on the links below.