These daily 2nd grade math worksheets were developed to supplement your current math series and to provide daily practice on a variety of math concepts. These, Common Core aligned, math sheets circle a number of math concepts throughout the entire school year allowing for unprecedented concept retention.
This binder provides 10 weeks, with four days per week, of daily 2nd grade math practice. This program includes detailed instructions, all templates, reference sheets, and an answer key.
The following math concepts are covered during weeks 1 – 10:
- Representing numbers
- Working with ones, tens and whole numbers
- Addition and subtraction
- Practice with time: hour and half hour
- Working with pennies, nickels and dimes
- Calendar math
- Introduction of n=3 and n=5
- Fact families
- Number lines and missing numbers
- Completing patterns
- Working with triangles, pentagons, hexagons, heptagons, nonagons, and decagons
- Measurement using Unifix cubes and paper clips
- Working with fractions
- Missing numbers non-consecutive
- Practice with pictographs
This unique second grade math program is very easy to implement and extremely effective. To view the table of contents and sample 2nd grade math worksheets please click on the link below.
This binder includes weeks 1 – 10 of the second grade math program. To view the other 20 weeks of practice please click on the links below.
Preview Full 2nd Grade Program
Item #: MG21…$49.95
Title: Just Turn & Share: 2nd Grade Math (Weeks 1 – 10)
Author: Kathryn Robinson
Format: Three Ring Binder