Just Write: With Details & Elaboration contains unique descriptive writing activities, lessons and examples perfect for the 3rd - 6th grade classroom. After implementing these fun hands-on activities your students will be able to write their own descriptive paragraphs, essays, and stories with ease.
The various writing lessons within this program employ numerous brain-based strategies to teach this difficult skill.
This binder includes complete instructions for each activity as well as all templates and game cards needed. To view the table of contents and sample activities please click on the cover above.
- 150+ pages of unique writing games and activities not found anywhere else.
- Multiple workshops aligned with the Common Core Standards
- Numerous descriptive writing prompts throughout
- Lessons improving the quality of proper nouns, verbs, and precise language.
- Activities specific to expository, narrative, and persuasive writing.
- Lessons on how to create descriptive paragraphs, essays and stories.
- Numerous hands-on and physically interactive activities
- All the activities in this binder were developed and tested in actual classrooms across multiple grade levels.